Friday, March 8, 2013

Leaving Vytegra

My individual posts may seem extremely out of order, and this post won't help, but I feel the need to write it down now. We just had our goodbye dinner and said our farewells to all the kids we met here in Vytegra. All I can say is none of us ever want to leave this wonderful town ever!

Ever since we first arrived here we have been met with nothing but kindness and interest in what we were doing. People have been so warm and understanding of our imperfect Russian, and have been eager to try their English out on us.

From the food to the beautiful scenery to the wonderful people, this trip has been nothing short of incredible. I will miss Vytegra dearly, and it truly feels as if I've made a second home here, despite only being here for such a short amount of time.

My dear Russian friends, I will miss you so much, and I hope we still keep in touch in the coming years!! Thank you so much for your hospitality, and hopefully we'll be able to meet again, if not in Russia, then in America. If we meet up in the States I can only hope your reception will be as amazing as ours was in Russia.

Thank you again, пока, and I will miss you dearly!!!

Спасибо за все!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment